Who It’s For
This program works well as a:
- Conference or group kick-off session
- Professional association or club event
- Skill-building workshop
- Career development series session
This session can be adapted to your audience, timeframe, and format.
Suggested timeframe is 2 hours total, with the workshop itself, including brief exercises, running approximately 75 minutes, followed by 45 minutes of networking practice.
During this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Make networking work for you, even if the thought of “working the room” horrifies you
- Cultivate three valuable types of networks
- Build networking into your everyday routines
- Prepare strategically to achieve optimal results from your next networking event
- Initiate networking conversations that pay off wherever you are—at an event, waiting in line, or communicating on line
- Overcome barriers that keep you from networking effectively
Cultivate Career Assets to Thrive in the New World of Work
Jane Moyer, Presenter
As a talent developer, Jane Moyer blends her experience in executive-level corporate management, sales and marketing, career coaching, and the performing arts to bring potential to life. Following a 25-year career in Affiliate Sales and Marketing at HBO, she founded New Century Leadership in 2005. She is author of Leaders Lab: 66 Ways to Develop Your Leadership Skill, Strategy & Style and is known for an approach that includes both substance and humor.